Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-6 minutes
- 2 peaches
- 4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- Olive oil
- MiaBella Traditional Balsamic
- Ensure grill grates are clean and preheat to medium heat.
- Cut each peach in half and remove pit.
- Brush each peach half with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes and rotate 90 degrees. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and immediately scoop ice cream into hollow. Drizzle with MiaBella Traditional Balsamic.
- Serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Replace ice cream with ricotta cheese